2016. szeptember 7., szerda

Lots of wheels

Progressing with the lower hull... lots of wheels, my second vehicle with that heap of them (the Leopard was the first). No problem with the cleaning. But I fear the painting in advance...


My next issue is the interior. The kit provides nothing - but I bought the 12660 set (metal barrel plus gun breech) and... well... just thinking about to buy Verlinden's interior resin set. Two factor against it. Or three factors:
- expensive... it doubles the cost of this build
- I have limited time and the group build finishes at the end of April 2017
- the upgrade is for the Dragon Jagdpanzer, not the Tamiya - though I think there would be no major fitting problems...

And the pro factors:
- I like detailed interiors for some unknown perverted reason...
- The top of the upper hull could be assembled to be "openable" so this would be my first model where the detailed-up interior would not disappear after finishing the model.

Life is tough. Full of decisions...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése